Real Food..

Yes, here I go again..  Real food, people.  It's the best.  It tastes the best, looks the best and is the best thing to put in your body!

I love hard boiled eggs. I despise boiling them. 

I saw a recipe recently for baking them in the oven.

I kid you not. 

So today I thought "hey let's give it a try".  I had the oven on anyway for a cheesecake I was baking..

I took 6 eggs and placed them in a muffin tin.



I then baked them at 325 for 30 minutes.

I plunged them into an ice bath for 20 minutes, then into the fridge.



No nasty smelling rotten egg smell in the fridge, and they peeled easy as can be! 


YIPPP!!!






:-)

Enjoy!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Produce Box vs. The Produce Aisle

LOCAL LOVE February Giveaway!

Growing Practices in NC: What do They Mean?