Hello out there!!

I am the new blogger for The Produce Box and I'm THRILLED to be out here!

My name is Jane Frank and I love love LOVE to cook.  If I could cook for a living I'd be in heaven..  Well, not really, but you know what I mean..  :-)  I am a self taught cook, my Mom despised cooking (5 kids to feed 3 meals a day!)  She cooked to provide meals, not because she enjoyed it.  She did teach me to make her insanely delicious gravy, and I treasure that gravy every time I make it.  I love to create and blend and try new recipes - it truly is my passion!

I have lived in Raleigh for 20 years.  I am a recent widow, and I have a 15 year old daughter.  She takes most of my food photos..  (She wanted me to mention that!)

I have been an avid customer of The Produce Box for years and used to post pictures of my weekly box (on Facebook) and what I did with it.  Now I'll post my recipes and fun information right here on this blog!  I love to cook with fresh fruits and veggies - and I grow a lot of my own herbs so that I can pitch those into my recipes when needed. 

I have my own personal food blog as well - www.cookiesandcurtains.com.  I am always trying new recipes and recycling the old ones, seeing if they can be tweaked. 

If you have a question, drop me a line, or if you try one of my recipes and would like to comment about it, do the same!

Welcome to The Produce Box Blog!  Thanks for reading :-)

Jane
jane.frank@theproducebox.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Produce Box vs. The Produce Aisle

LOCAL LOVE February Giveaway!

Growing Practices in NC: What do They Mean?