Easy easy sweet corn..

We love sweet corn at my house.

I always laugh when we eat it as I think of all those "missing teeth" and "braces" years I had to cut it off the cob for my daughter. 

So if you're in a hurry, don't have time to light the grill or boil water, try this!

Shuck the corn and wash it.  Pat dry with paper towels.

Rip large pieces of wax paper from the roll.

Lay the corn down at an angle.  Place a small bit of butter on the corn and roll up the wax paper like a piece of candy.

Microwave on high for 5-7 minutes (this was for 2 pieces).  Also depends if you like your corn crunchy or soft..

It's really good!

If I have leftovers, I cut the corn off the cob and freeze it.  I use it in corn chowder and risotto and other stuff down the road..

Enjoy!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Produce Box vs. The Produce Aisle

LOCAL LOVE February Giveaway!

Growing Practices in NC: What do They Mean?